SAP MRP implementation in Energy, Marketing and Refinery divisions with centralization of demand management processes (European oil company)
Project objective: Improvement of production efficiency due to automation and methodology optimization in the field of demand management, procurement and warehouse management
- Developed / improved and automated production planning and purchase processes, inventory management
- Integrated SAP MM MRP and SAP PS systems
- Updated methodology, prepared instructions for users, manuals and accompanying documents
- Purchases are initiated on the basis of data on current stocks of materials and resources, expected delivery times and SAP applications
- Comleted integration with existing SAP PS solution for planning purchases for investment aims
- An understanding of the stocks of other BE in the processing of applications for the purchase of materials was provided
- Provided stock transfer between units and replenishment control
- Completed MRP user training
- The functionality has been transferred to the SAP CCC NIS team (for support).
- Reduction of the total cost of purchasing
- Creation of additional liquidity due to effective work with stocks for current and investment activities
- Improvement of SLA for the main production processes
- Creation of a transparent system for working with the needs plan (demand management), reducing the risk of creating unclaimed stocks, due to more accurate planning of external purchases.