Project objective: Justification of alternative selection to make an investment decision on building supply base for off-shore oilfield projects
- Field audit of layout options for the Integrated Operations Base for offshore projects
- Infrastructure inspection
- Analysis of required industrial capacity according to the field development target schedule
- Investment appraisal.
- Evaluation of risks and their mitigation effects
- Development of financial and economic model for site selection substantiation
Inspection of 4 sites, completing express evaluation of each site to appraise investments in construction/modernization required for bringing the asset into line with Customer’s preliminary technical requirements to choose 1 of 4 options.
Completing the following activities for the selected option:
- survey of the area, buildings and structures, cranes, quay wall, railway siding,
- developing a preliminary plan solution,
- forming a detail plan for capital investments into the asset construction/modernization.
- Based on financial and economic modeling, determining the main and backup options for Integrated Operations Base location; developing recommendations and activity plan for project implementation