Automation of materials procurement processes for the largest gold mining company in Russia
Project objective: Development and implementaion of procurement business processes in region divisions, automation, cost reduction
- Regulation of the processes in the project scope (including control procedures)
- Introduction of the necessary changes in the information systems (1C)
- Data migration (supplementing open procurement specifications with missing information)
- Preparation of operating documentation
- Instructions for users
- Deployment of information systems in the workplaces of new users
- Tests of the implemented solution: Integration testing and Pilot and field testing, elimination of remarks
- Transfer of solutions for support to Customer`s IT center.
- Reports describing current MM (materials management) business processes
- Models of target MM business processes
- Regulations for target business processes
- Design solution describing the implementation of target processes in information systems
- Organizational Design
- The concept of acceptance and testing results
- Functional and integrative testing protocols
- The concept of the instruction process
- End user training records
- Report on the pilot operation.
Optimization of the MM cost, due to:
- increase of responsibility of production units for procured materials and resources (introduction of targeting procurement and inventory);
- increase of discipline level while entering documents;
- provision of IT infrastructure required for the work with materials and resources reserves - for materially responsible persons, making the requests.